Improving the Health of South Carolina through telemedicine.
Patient-Centered, Quality, Collaboration, Sustainability, Integrity, and Results-Driven
Facilitate health care access across South Carolina through the utilization of innovative technology to promote the provision of qualified medical professionals of various disciplines.
- Improve access for all South Carolinians to quality healthcare
- Attract providers to underserved areas by facilitating telehealth programs tha offer access to specialists and distant medical colleagues
- Assist in navigating the steps of Telemedicine for the health care provider
- Provide networking opportunities with others engaged in telehealth activities, information sharing, and facilitation of working clinical relationships between providers
- Work with rural communities and/or providers to ensure they have access to quality health care through telehealth/telemedicine
- Advocate for Telemedicine Reimbursement by all payers and the utilization of Statndard Equipment throught the state
- Serve as a Clearinghouse for Up to Date Telehealth Information
- Consult with communities on funding opportunities for Telehealth projects
- Coordinate and Sponsor an Annual Telehealth Summit for providers across the state
- Build a Sustainable Telehealth Network